Debit Visa® Card
Easily make purchases online or in-store—anywhere Visa® is accepted! Or use ATMs to withdraw cash, check balances, transfer money, or make deposits.
Your Debit Visa® Card has no annual fee and lets you:
- Make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted—online and in person.
- Turn your card on or off in Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app if it’s lost, misplaced or if fraud is detected
It also gives you access to your checking, statement savings, or money market accounts and can be used at ATMs displaying the SUM or Allpoint® program logos worldwide* to:
- Make deposits at Abington Bank ATMs
- Make withdrawals worldwide
- Obtain account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
*Not responsible for surcharges or fees imposed by other banks, ATM operators and/or any networks based outside of the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories
If you think your Abington Bank account has been compromised, please contact us right away!
- Turn your debit card on or off if it’s ever lost, misplaced or if fraud is detected. Visit the Service Center in Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app.
- Abington Bank will NEVER call you asking for account or personal information. If you receive such a phone call, do not give out your information and notify us right away.
- To report a lost, stolen, or compromised Debit Visa® Card during normal business hours, call our Customer Care team at 877.380.2265. After business hours, call 800.417.8715. If you are calling from outside the United States, call collect 617.564.5105.
- Debit Visa® Card Restricted Areas: Debit Visa® Card transactions will NOT be authorized for the following areas: Algeria, United Republic of Cameroon, Egypt, Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire), Jordan, Mozambique, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Angola, Benin, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania, Libya, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, North Korea, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania, Thailand, Turkey and Tunisia.
Fraud Prevention Services
Our Debit Visa® Cards are protected by fraud prevention services. Turn your debit card on or off if it’s ever lost, misplaced or if fraud is detected. Visit the Service Center in Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app.
*To obtain an Abington Bank Debit Visa® Card, you must be 16 years of age and have a checking account with us.
Save time by electronically depositing your Social Security or payroll check into any checking or savings account. To set-up direct deposit, you’ll need Abington Bank’s routing number, 211371845, your account number, and our address:
6 Harrison Avenue
Abington, MA 02351
Safe Deposit Boxes
Our safe deposit boxes will secure and protect your valuable possessions and important documents from theft, fire, or flood.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Call 877.251.6222 for automated account information or to transfer funds whenever you need it—24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Manage your accounts over the phone, anytime.
- Available in English or Spanish
- Account Information: Hear current balances, mortgage balances (principal and escrow), certificate maturity dates and terms, amount of next payment due, and current interest rate.
- Transfer Funds: Just enter your PIN and transfer information.
- Loan Payment: A quick and easy way to make payments!
- Tax Information: Want to know how much interest you earned this month, this year, or last year? How about the interest you paid on your new mortgage or refinanced loan? It’s all available!
- History Information: Get up-to-the-minute information on your last checks cashed, last deposits or withdrawals made, and last direct deposits.
- Other Handy Features: Make Telephone Banking PIN changes and confirm your line of credit or cash reserve.
To get started with 24-Hour Telephone Banking for the first time, follow these steps:
- Have your account number(s) handy, which can be found in Online and Mobile Banking, your bank statements, checks, or loan bills.
- Call Customer Care at 877.380.BANK (2265) to establish a PIN.
- Dial the 24-Hour Telephone Banking number at 877.251.6222, press 1, enter your temporary PIN, and follow the simple instructions to change your PIN.
Dial 877.251.6222 and follow the simple instructions.
You’ll hear the following main menu:
1. To access your account
2. To hear current office hours
4. To report a lost or stolen card
5. To leave a message for Customer Care
0. To transfer your call to Customer Care
At any time during your call, press zero to speak with a member of our Customer Care team during normal business hours.
- FOR SECURITY REASONS, NEVER DISCLOSE YOUR PIN TO ANYONE, EVEN IF THEY’RE LISTED ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
- If you forget your PIN, please call Customer Care at 877.380.BANK (2265) for assistance.
It pays to have friends. Literally. You can earn $50* just for referring your friends and family to try Abington Bank Checking.
How It Works
- Download and print our Refer-A-Friend cards or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to friends and family.
- When your friend or family member opens a new checking account with your referral card and one of the following: Direct Deposit (of at least $25) OR signs up for Online Banking and conducts 5 debit card transactions…you’ll receive $50.*
*$50.00 will be credited to your account after someone you refer opens an Abington Bank personal checking account and provides your name at account opening. The person you refer must be a new Abington Bank checking customer and open the account with a Direct Deposit (of at least $25) or sign up for Online Banking and conduct 5 debit card transactions using the debit card in the first 60 days of account opening. If achieved, the $50 will be paid into your account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened. By participating, each party may be aware that the other is a customer of Abington Bank. The referring person must have a checking account at Abington Bank. This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice. In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.