eBusiness Solutions (Business Online Banking)
Our eBusiness Solutions is designed to conveniently help your business or municipality manage your cash simply and securely, through any computer or mobile device. With a wide range of tools available, we can tailor your suite of services to meet your business’ needs. Listed below is our basic online service offering.
- View real-time balances and transactions
- ACH Origination
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Transfer funds between your Abington Bank accounts
- Make payments or disbursements from your Business Line of Credit
- Make Stop Payments
- Use Bill Payment with invoicing to pay bills online
- View and print Deposit and Loan Statements
- Set up multiple users and authorize employees to process transactions
- Customize account alerts and approvals via email or text
- Download account information to QuickBooks™
- Turn Debit Card on/off
Automated Clearing House* (ACH) Origination
ACH collections can help streamline the collection of funds and improve efficiencies of your accounts receivable system. Abington Bank can assist with collecting these payments electronically by taking advantage of the Automated Clearing House system. Typical ACH collections
- Health Club Memberships
- Association Dues
- Loan Payments
- Utility Payments
- Contributions to Non-Profit Organizations
- Cash Concentration
ACH payments can also help streamline the payments of funds and improve efficiencies of your Accounts Payable System. Abington Bank can assist you with initiating these payments electronically by taking advantage of the ACH system. Typical ACH payments are:
- Direct Deposit of payroll
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- Vendor Payments
- Tax payments
*ACH Services require review and approval by Abington Bank. Not all customers are eligible for these services. Fees apply for these services.
Office Deposit Remote Deposit Capture*
Office Deposit Remote Deposit Capture allows a company to scan checks for deposit and transmit the images directly to Abington Bank without having to visit a branch. By scanning checks and transmitting deposits, costly trips to the bank are eliminated.
*Office Deposit Remote Deposit Capture requires review and approval by Abington Bank. Not all customers are eligible for these services. Fees apply for these services.
Landlords, open security deposit accounts online. Change the way you do things by using ZDeposit – the new tool designed to simplify and automate the opening of security deposit bank accounts.
Make rent collection effortless. ZRent is a digital platform that offers true convenience for landlords and property managers, as well as their occupants. By automating and digitizing the collection of rent and condo dues, this innovative tool streamlines and simplifies the entire process.
Additional Business Services
As a business owner, your most valuable resources are time and money. Let Abington Bank help you make the most of both, with business banking products and services that offer exceptional value and convenience.
We offer a variety of additional services to meet your needs and fit your busy schedule:
- Telephone Banking – Call 877.251.BANK (6222) for automated account information or to transfer funds whenever you need it—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free Coin Redemption
- Free Notary Services
- Wire Transfer
- Free Coin Orders
- Money Orders
- Night Deposit – Keep the day’s receipts secure with our convenient night deposit box. All deposits are promptly deposited the next business day – hassle free!
As an Abington Bank business customer, you can earn $100* just for referring your network to try Abington Bank Business Checking**.
Our Refer-A-Business program is designed to thank you for your business and rewards you for referring our products and services.
How it Works
- Download and print our Refer-A-Business form or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to the businesses you are referring.
- When a new business checking account is opened with your referral handout, your business account will receive $100.*
*$100 will be credited to your business account after the business you refer opens a new Abington Bank business checking account and provides your business name at account opening. The business you refer must be a new Abington Bank business checking customer. $100 will be paid into your business account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened. By participating, each business may be aware that the other is a customer of Abington Bank. The referring person must have a business checking account at Abington Bank and be authorized to transact on behalf of the referring business. This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice. In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.
** Business Money Market Accounts are not eligible for this offer.