As integration weekend approaches, we want to help you prepare. Here is important information regarding Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Zelle, including important steps you can take to prepare for the transition to Abington Bank.
Abington Bank Online + Mobile Banking Preregistration
- You may preregister if you currently use only Envision Banking Online or Mobile Banking. (If you currently use Abington Bank Online or Mobile Banking, you do not need to preregister.)
- Beginning October 17 at 9 a.m. through November 4 at 5 p.m., click the Preregister Now button and enter your existing Envision Bank user ID; your password will be the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number or business’s Tax ID Number and your 5- digit ZIP Code.
- Once validated, you will be prompted to create a new Online and Mobile Banking password. (Note: You may reuse your existing Envision Bank Online and Mobile Banking password as long as it meets minimum password requirements.)
- Once your password is created, you will be preregistered. On Monday, November 7 you will be able to use your user ID and new password to access Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking.
Need help with preregistration? Call Abington Bank at 877.380.BANK (2265).
It’s fast and easy. Preregistering takes just minutes and gives you peace of mind that you’ll have quick access to your account information when you need it.
It saves time. By preregistering, you can access Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking as soon as they become available to you on November 7, without having to take time to register then.
We can help. If you’re confused or have questions about preregistering, Abington Bank Electronic Banking representatives are standing by and can help walk you through the process when it’s convenient for you. Call 877.380.BANK (2265) for assistance.
Envision Bank Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Zelle® Access
- You will be unable to schedule external transfers starting Monday, October 31, at 10 a.m.
- Envision Bank Bill Pay and Zelle will be unavailable starting on Friday, November 4, at 9 a.m.
- Envision Bank Mobile Deposit will be unavailable starting on Friday, November 4 at 2 p.m.
- Envision Bank Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable starting on Friday, November 4, at 5 p.m.
- You will not be able to access Online or Mobile Banking to view your accounts or initiate, cancel, or edit any transfers or payments during the unavailable period
- All internal transfers (account-to-account transfers or transfers from your account to loans for payments), external transfers, and bill payments previously scheduled will be processed.
- All scheduled Zelle payments will be canceled and will need to be re-established.
Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Zelle® Access
Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Zelle will be available starting on Monday, November 7 at 10 a.m.
- If you have preregistered, you may use your user ID and new password to access Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking.
- If you have not preregistered and you currently use only Envision Bank’s Online or Mobile Banking, you will need to register for Abington Bank Online and Mobile Banking. Click the Login button in the main navigation menu above or launch the Abington Bank Mobile Banking app and enter your existing Envision Bank user ID in the login box; your password will be reset to the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number or business’s Tax ID Number followed by your 5-digit ZIP Code. Then, follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you use Online or Mobile Banking at both banks, use your Abington Bank Online Banking user ID and password. (Once you log in, you’ll also see your Envision Bank accounts.)
- Once Abington Bank Bill Pay is accessed, you will be asked to accept its Terms of Service.
- Account histories, previously established automatic internal and external transfers, Bill Pay payees, active eBills, scheduled payments, and scheduled bill payments will carry over; no need to set them up again.
- You will no longer have access to the “My Credit Score” feature.
- Delete the Envision Bank Mobile Banking app; it will not work after November 7.
• You will need to re-establish all account alerts.
- Quicken/QuickBooks Web Connect users will need to complete steps to ensure your Web Connect functionality for this software. To do so, click here and follow the instructions. You also may choose to use Abington Bank’s Quicken/QuickBooks Direct Connect functionality.
- Zelle® users will need to reenroll by accepting the Terms and Conditions and then reestablish their Zelle contacts and payments. In addition, if you have a scheduled or recurring Zelle payment, this payment will be discontinued at integration. You will need to set it up again in Abington Bank’s Zelle application.
- If you use an online account aggregation tool, such as Mint or Boost, you will need to reestablish your connection from the tool.