Here’s what you need to know about your current loan.
- The ownership and servicing of your loan has transferred to Abington Bank.
- No, your loan number, the terms of your loan, and your payment due date have not changed.
- If your loan payment is drawn automatically from your checking account, this payment will continue without interruption
- If you use Online Bill Pay to make your loan payment from your Envision Bank checking account or an account with another financial institution, please update the payee to Abington Bank. Your account number and the mailing address will remain the same.
Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- The address where you mail your loan payment remains the same. (Refer to your statement for the correct address.)
- Yes, the payee name for all payments will change to Abington Bank.
- Yes. Effective November 7, you may begin using any of the 6 existing Abington Bank offices. You also can continue to make payments at any of the former Envision Bank branches. Click here for locations and hours.
- You can continue to use the same payment portal, username, and password to access your loan information. The portal will be rebranded as Abington Bank. Click here to access the portal to make a payment.
- The phone number to call with questions on your loan remains the same: 866.721.3203. The same team will answer your calls for Abington Bank.
- Yes. If you have a Home Equity Line of Credit, your line remains open. You can continue to use your existing checks.
Consumer Loans and Commercial Loans.
- To make payments by mail, send them to Abington Bank, 95 North Franklin Street, Holbrook, MA 02343. The payee name should be “Abington Bank.”
- Payments also can be made in person at any Abington Bank branch or by using Abington Bank Online Banking or Telephone Banking.
At Hometown Mortgage, we help potential borrowers like you unlock the right home financing solution for your unique needs. As a division of bankESB, a Hometown Financial Group company that also includes bankHometown and Abington Bank, we leverage our combined strength, internal shared services model, and investments in technology to work with borrowers and homeowners across Massachusetts, Connecticut, and neighboring states to make home financing simple and stress-free. At the same time, our commitment to community banking and local roots mean we can focus on the unique needs of those who live and work in the communities we serve.