As integration weekend approaches, we want to help you prepare. This page is your quick start guide to important changes to branches, services, and your account.
Branch, Customer Care, and Card Services
- All Envision Bank branches will be closed on Saturday, November 5.
- Effective, Monday, November 7:
- Envision branches will reopen as Abington Bank offices with new hours.
- The Envision Bank Holbrook branch at 50 South Franklin St. will move to the Abington Bank Holbrook office at 95 North Franklin St.
- You may begin using any of the 6 existing Abington Bank offices. Click here to see locations.
You may use Abington Bank Customer Care phone support beginning on Monday, November 7.
- Call directly: 877.380.BANK (2265).
- Hours are:
- Monday – Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM – Noon
Envision Bank Telephone Banking will be unavailable starting on Friday, November 4, at 5 p.m.
- You will not be able to inquire on your accounts or initiate, cancel, or edit any transfers during the unavailable period.
Abington Bank 24-Hour Telephone Banking will be available starting on Monday, November 7 at 10 a.m.
- The phone number will change to 877.251.6222.
- Your PIN will be reset temporarily:
- For personal accounts, your PIN will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- For business accounts, the PIN will be the last five digits of the business signer’s Social Security Number.
- You will be prompted to choose a new 4-digit PIN and may reuse your previous PIN if you choose.
- The menu options will be different. Listen to the prompts carefully.
All branch-based ATMs will be upgraded prior to transition weekend. Please note the dates and times below and adjust your ATM banking needs. At times of limited service, as detailed below, ATMs will be unable to accept deposits.
- The Rockdale St., Braintree ATM will be out of service on Monday, October 31. This ATM will be available for cash withdrawals only until Monday, November 7.
- The Cobb Corner, Stoughton ATM and Washington St., Stoughton drive-up ATM will be out of service on Tuesday, November 1. These ATMs will be available for cash withdrawals only until Monday, November 7.
- The N. Main St., Randolph ATM and the Washington St., Stoughton walk-up ATM will be out of service on Wednesday, November 2. These ATMs will be available for cash withdrawals only until Monday, November 7.
- All ATMs will accept cash deposits starting Monday, November 7.
In addition, the standalone ATMs at Town Spa Pizza, Bob’s Food Mart, Springdale Variety, The Country Store, and Page’s Foodmart will no longer be fee-free as of Friday, November 4
Access to Allpoint® and SUM® ATMs.
You will have fee-free access to more than 55,000 ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint and SUM ATM networks, including over 40,000 in the U.S. at popular retailers including Target, Costco, CVS, Rite Aid, and more. Just look for the Allpoint or SUM logos on the ATM, use the locators at AllpointNetwork.com or SUM-ATM.com, or download the Allpoint app for iPhone and Android.
You will continue to use your Envision Bank Debit Mastercard® or ATM card without interruption through at least the end of 2022. In January 2023, we will provide additional details on our plan to replace your card with a new Abington Bank contactless Debit Visa® Card. More information will follow as the date draws closer. Until then:
- Continue to use your Envision Bank Debit Mastercard in your mobile wallet with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Google Pay™.
- Fraud alerts will continue to be sent by text if you supplied a mobile phone number. If no mobile phone number is on file, fraud alerts will continue by phone and/or email.
Please note the following changes, effective November 7:
- New, standard transaction limits of $1,000 for ATM withdrawals and $3,000 for point-of-sale purchases will apply.
- Turn your debit card on or off if your card is lost or misplaced or if fraud is detected. Visit the Service Center in Online Banking to access this feature.
- You will no longer have access to the “Manage My Cards” features in Online and Mobile Banking until you receive an Abington Bank Debit Visa Card in 2023.
- If you would like access to this feature sooner, you may visit any Abington Bank office or call Customer Care at 877.380.BANK (2265) after November 7 to receive an instant-issue Abington Bank Debit Visa Card to replace your Envision Bank Debit Mastercard.
You will continue to use your Envision Bank Visa® credit card without interruption through at least the end of 2022. In early 2023, we will provide additional details on our plan to replace your card with a new Abington Bank Visa® credit card. More information will follow as the date draws closer. Until then:
- Continue to use your Envision Bank Visa credit card in your mobile wallet with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and Google Pay™.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Here’s everything you need to know regarding your deposit account to prepare for integration weekend.
Your account numbers will remain the same.
Continue using your existing supply of checks until they run out. When reordering checks, provide your check printer with the Abington Bank routing number: 211371845.
Direct deposits, recurring internal and external transfers, and automatic withdrawals will continue without interruption. If establishing new preauthorized transactions after November 7, provide your employer or merchant with the Abington Bank routing number: 211371845.
Deposits will still be fully insured. Each depositor is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to current coverage limits. All deposits above the FDIC insurance amount will be insured by the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). Visit FDIC.gov or DIFxs.com for more information on specific limits. If your combined deposit balances at Envision Bank and Abington Bank exceed the FDIC insurance limit, your deposit accounts from each bank will be separately insured for a period of at least six months after the effective date of the merger. After this grace period expires, the balance of your deposit accounts that exceeds the FDIC insurance limit will be insured by the DIF.
If you bank at both Envision Bank and Abington Bank, your customer information will be integrated but your individual accounts will remain separate accounts. (For example, if you have a checking account at both banks, you will have two checking accounts with Abington Bank.) All of your accounts will be accessible at any Abington Bank branch and through Abington Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking.
While many of our fees remain the same, some will change or be eliminated. Please refer to the disclosure guide, “Important Changes to Your Account Terms” for the Abington Bank Fee Schedule.
All eligible checking account customers will be automatically enrolled in the Abington Bank discretionary Overdraft Privilege service to cover overdrafts by checks, transactions made using your checking account number, online transfers, bill payments, and recurring point-of-sale transactions. If you have already opted in your ATM and everyday (one-time) debit card transactions, these transactions will continue to be covered by the bank’s Overdraft Privilege service. For more information or to opt in for ATM and everyday (one-time) debit card transactions, refer to “What You Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees,” included in the disclosure guide, “Important Changes to Your Account Terms.”
Statements + eStatements
- A final Envision Bank statement/eStatement will mail on November 4.
- For checking accounts, you will receive your October statement/eStatement as usual. Your final November 4 Envision statement/eStatement will include your account activity and any interest earned between November 1 and November 4.
- For savings accounts, your final November 4 Envision statement/eStatement will include activity between October 1 and November 4. The October month-end statement/eStatement will not be issued.
- For savings accounts, interest earned in October will be credited on October 31 and appear on the November 4 statement. Interest earned after November 1 will be credited and appear on the November 30 statement.
Key Personal Checking Account Differences
Learn about the key differences between your current Envision Bank checking account and your new Abington Bank checking account.
Key Savings Account Differences
Learn about the key differences between your current Envision Bank savings account and your new Abington Bank savings account.
Key Business Account Differences
Learn about the key differences between your current Envision Bank business account and your new Abington Bank business account.